Tomato and Goats Cheese Tart
By Ma boîte à dîners
This dish goes down nicely for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 log of goat cheese
- 3 eggs
- salt Pepper
- Herbes de Provence
- 1 red onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Spread the puff pastry into your pan. Put some mustard on the bottom of the dough.
Alternate 3 slices of tomato and a slice of goat forming a rosette on your dough.
Salt and pepper and place your slices of red onion. And finally sprinkle with herbes de Provence.
Beat 3 eggs and pour them on your tart.
Finally bake your pie for about 40 min at 350 ° F.
You'll also love
- Onion tart 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Healthy French Toast 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Lemon Breakfast Crepes 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Tomato Pie 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Bruschetta and Goat Cheese Crostini 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Mustard and tomato tart 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ POBLANO PUFF PASTRIES 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Puff Pastry Apple or Pear Tart 4/5 (97 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!