- - 4 red sausage portion
- - 8 medium potatoes
- - 5-6oz of bacon (see 200g)
- - 10 oz Reblochon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the potatoes in salted water for 40 min. Cut the sausage lengthwise without separating them into two so that you can "stuff". Remove the rind from the Reblochon cheese and cut into thick slice.
In a dish, put potatoes, peeled, halved lengthwise, sprinkle with bacon, add the sausage, which we will be stuffed with a portion of cheese.
Put in an oven preheated to 350 F for 10 min.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!