- Red chillies-4
- Coriander seeds - 1 tablespoon
- Chana dal- 1 tablespoon.
- Coconut -1/8 cup
- Brinjal - 2 diced
- Tamarind - 1 inch ball
- Tuar dal -1/4 cup
- For sauteeing
- sesame or gingelly oil
- Mustard seeds
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak tamarind in water for 10 min. and take extract.
Saute mustard seeds in sesame oil. Add brinjal and saute for 2 min.
Add tamarind water and salt and simmer for 5 minutes.
Dry roast chillies, coriander seeds, chana dal and coconut. Grind them into a fine paste.
Add it to the gravy and cook for a minute.
You'll also love
- Egg omelette curry 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Ellu poornam, Kolukkattai &... 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Curry leaves vatha kulambhu 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Coconut Filled Chocolate Cake... 3.7/5 (30 Votes)
- coconut logs 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Thiruvaadhirai thaalatham...a gravy 4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Salt and pepper
Slice eggplant and chop coriander
Place sliced eggplant in toaster
Thoroughly mix hummus, salt, pepper, and coriander
Spread the mixture onto the toasted eggplant slice!