TWO-INGREDIENT BANANA COCONUT COOKIES
Bananas are like a wonder fruit for their baking and cooking qualities. Try them in this 2-ingredient cookie recipe! See below for the full recipe.
Servings: 4 cookies
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 2/3 cups grated coconut
- Peel the banana and slice it into a small bowl.
- Roughly mash the banana.
- Add the banana to the 1 2/3 cups of grated coconut.
- Mix well to combine.
- Shape the preparation into 4 even-sized balls, and place them onto a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper.
- Flatten the balls into small cookie shapes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 °F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove to a plate, and serve.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to mix your own piña coladas like a pro... it's easy!
1/5 cup of dark rum
1/5 cup of coconut milk
2/5 cup of pineapple juice
a few mint leaves