Cottage cheese, banana and caramel and toasted oatmeal Parfait
By Lapin cuisinier
- 3.5 oz of cream
- 2 small cans of 3.5 oz cottage cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Stewed bananas:
- 2 bananas
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Caramel sauce:
- 3 1/4 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 butter
- 2 oz cream
- 2 oz of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of whole cane sugar
- 1 knob of butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the cream until it is very firm. Mix cottage cheese with sugar. Gently fold the whipped cottage cheese. Reserve preparation in the refrigerator.
For the caramel sauce: Make a caramel with the sugar. When the sugar begins to golden brown, remove from heat. Add the butter and cream, whisking (you must avoid adding too cold cream). Reserve.
Melt a knob of butter in a skillet. Sprinkle the oatmeal and sugar over the melted butter. Broil a few minutes, stirring regularly with a wooden spatula (2 minutes). Put a small plate and set aside.
In the same skillet, place pieces of sliced bananas, add lemon juice to prevent darkening bananas. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cook 4-5 minutes.
Fill the glass as follows: the cream, stewed bananas, oatmeal, cream, caramel and finally oatmeal!
Refrigerate 1 hour ... and enjoy!
You'll also love
- banana cream pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pineapple Jello Fruit Salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Delicious and Healthy Smoothie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- lasagna 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Homemade Cream Potatoes 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pie Tarts 3.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Family Favorite Fettucini 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Caramel Cake Sauce 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.