Peach and Vanilla Parfait
By dalila du blog 'a.la.bonne.bouffe'
- 8 small butter cookies
- 8 oz peaches (about one cups when cut)
- 3 tbsp sugar.
- 1 square brick cream cheese.
- 1 organic orange (juice and zest)
- 1/2 vanilla bean.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Quickly wash peaches, cut them into pieces. Mix with 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon grated zest and 2 tablespoons of orange juice.
Mix the cream cheese in a bowl with 1 tablespoon sugar.
Split the half vanilla bean and scrape the seeds into the cream cheese. Mix.
Reserve peaches and cream cheese.
2 hours in the fridge.
Assembly: Alternate layers of peaches, and cream cheese mixture. Top with crushes cookies.
You'll also love
- No bake cheesecake with raspberries 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Rocky road brownies 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Lena's Little Cookies3 sticks... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Spinach Dip 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Light and Fluffy vanilla icing 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Country Style Vanilla Ice Cream 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!