Peach and Vanilla Parfait
By dalila du blog 'a.la.bonne.bouffe'
- 8 small butter cookies
- 8 oz peaches (about one cups when cut)
- 3 tbsp sugar.
- 1 square brick cream cheese.
- 1 organic orange (juice and zest)
- 1/2 vanilla bean.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Quickly wash peaches, cut them into pieces. Mix with 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon grated zest and 2 tablespoons of orange juice.
Mix the cream cheese in a bowl with 1 tablespoon sugar.
Split the half vanilla bean and scrape the seeds into the cream cheese. Mix.
Reserve peaches and cream cheese.
2 hours in the fridge.
Assembly: Alternate layers of peaches, and cream cheese mixture. Top with crushes cookies.
You'll also love
- Grandma Barbie's Gingerbread... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Quick Whipped Topping Salad 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Lena's Little Cookies3 sticks... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Cherry tomatoes stuffed with... 4.1/5 (45 Votes)
- Cracker Spread 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Country Style Vanilla Ice Cream 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Light and Fluffy vanilla icing 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!