Zest - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Delicious Stuffed Cabbages
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture
Top rated Zest recipes
Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
A slowcooker recipe that tastes like you had time to barbecue!
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Peach and Vanilla Parfait
By dalila du blog 'a.la.bonne.bouffe'
Quickly wash peaches, cut them into pieces
- 8 small butter cookies
- 8 oz peaches (about one cups when cut)
- 3 tbsp sugar.
- 1 square brick cream cheese.
- 1 organic orange (juice and zest)
- 1/2 vanilla bean.