Orange zest recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Mini Lemon Cheesecake
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Orange zest recipes
Heat oven to 350F
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbsp instant coffee or espresso powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp grated orange zest
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup toasted chopped almonds
- Optional: 1 oz melted chocolate to drizzle over if desired.
Place all ingredient in oven proof dish and warm in oven
- 1 jar olives
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 1 tsp lemon or orange zest