The best orange juice cake recipes - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: how to make orange juice with a blender, orange juice chicken, drinks using orange juice, juicer, salmon with orange
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Orange juice cake recipes
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F and line 1 cupcake tray with liners
- 2 ½ Cups All purpose flour
- - 2 Cups Sugar
- - 3 Eggs
- - 1 Cup Daisy Cutter Pale Ale, Poured and settled
- - ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- - ¼ Cup Buttermilk
- - ¼ Cup Cream cheese, Softened
- - 1 Tablespoon Orange Juice
- - 2 Teaspoons Baking powder
- - ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- - 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- - ½ Teaspoon Lemon Extract
- - ½ Teaspoon Almond Extract
Never have a sad SOLO MEAL again with this 5-minute quiche in a mug!
Pour 2 whole eggs into a mug. Add the milk. Add the salt and pepper. Whisk with...
Jewish Apple Cake
- 3 Cups Unsifted all Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Cooking Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice diluted concentrate
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 6 Thinly Sliced Apples
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tbl Sugar
How to Host the Best Brunch Ever
Brunch is by far the best meal: it's savory, it's sweet, it can last all day... Here are our top tips to help you host the best brunch ever!
Strawberry Margarita Cheesecake Bars
Cocktail party desert, fun zest on cheesecake
- 1 package Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 1/2 packages (8-oz size) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup strawberry tequila drink mix with real fruit
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel, if desired
- 1 teaspoon orange juice or orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, if desired
Mommys Jewish Apple Cake
Mommy's Jewish Apple Cake
- 6 Macintosh Apples
- 3 Tsp Cinnamon
- 5 Tbl. Sugar
- 3 Cups Sifted Flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 3 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Salt
15 Olympic Breakfasts Of Champions
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day—especially for Olympians! Start your day off right with these 15 breakfasts of champions.
Apple McIntosh Cake
Apple McIntosh Cake. Discover our recipe
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3-4 apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
Applesauce Cake with Apple Cider or Orange Sauce
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dry ingredients with a fork in an ungreased square pan
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- ½ cup applesauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1 ½ tsp. ground allspice
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup margarine or butter
- ¼ cup apple cider or orange juice
Orange Poke Cake
Mix the cake mix according to the back of the box, but substitute orange juice in place of the water called for
- 1 white cake mix
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 large box of Orange Jell-o (6 oz.)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (3.4) (I used Jell-o)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 container Cool Whip (8 oz.)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!