15 Olympic Breakfasts Of Champions
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day—especially for Olympians! Start your day off right with these 15 breakfasts of champions.
1/16 View slideshow
© Smitten Kitchen
US pole vaulter Allison Stokke's breakfast couldn't be more on trend: on training days, she starts things off with scrambled eggs and a few slices of avocado toast topped with a drizzle of olive oil, sea salt, and red pepper.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Comment on this article