- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Butter or margarine
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix ingredients in a bowl. Toast slice of bread. Spread with butter or margarine. Sprinkle with sugar mixture while still hot.
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (110 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- French toast 3.2/5 (204 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.