Classic Carrot Cake
- 1st Mixture
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 ¼ cup Wesson Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2nd Mixture
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon (I like lots of cinnamon so I usually add more)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine two mixtures; gradually combine 12 ounces of strained baby food carrots. Put in (2) two 9 inch cake pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes (with dark pans bake at 325 degrees). Cool Layers and frost with Carrot Cake Icing.
You'll also love
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING - Microwave... 3/5 (26 Votes)
- BAKED HADDOCK 3/5 (25 Votes)
- Snowman Yogurt Pops 3/5 (31 Votes)
- Chicken Drumsticks with Vegetables 3.3/5 (14 Votes)
- White Chocolate Bundt Cake 3/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Potato Red Onion Tortilla Pie 3/5 (23 Votes)
- Eclair Pie 3/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!