Snowman Yogurt Pops
- Plain Yogurt
- Red and Green Popsicle Sticks
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl, mix 1 cup of plain yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey
Pour mixture into circular freezie pop molds and place your red and green popsicle sticks in the center
Freeze for 2 or more hours
You'll also love
- Dessert- Apple Pie 3/5 (27 Votes)
- Spaghetti pie (freezer recipe) 3.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole 3.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Frozen Greek yogurt Popsickles 3/5 (9 Votes)
- M&M Cookie Bars 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Freezer Friendly Skinny Breakfast... 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Dessert with Vodka 3.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Wild Blueberry Creamsicles 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.