- 1 C. Margarine softened
- 5 C. Mozzarella cheese grated
- ¼ C. Parmesan or romano cheese grated
- (if prefer spicy use jalapeno Monterey jack)
- 3 C. Flour
- ½ teas. EACH Salt and pepper
- ¼ C. Milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350°
Using electric mixer, beat margarine and cheeses
Using a wooden spoon, stir in remaining ingredients
Divide dough into sixths and wrap each piece in plastic wrap
Chill 15 minutes
On floured surface, roll out dough one piece at a time until ¼ “ thick
Use star cookie cutter and transfer to parchment lined (NOT foil) cookie sheets
Bake in center of the oven for 15 minutes or till golden and crisp
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.