Brace yourselves for these super cute strawberry men!
These strawberry men are all the rage right now when it comes to kids' snacks! Follow our step-by-step recipe to learn how to make them.
Little strawberry munchkin men
How adorable are these little munchkins made out of strawberries? These little guys are super easy to make and we just know that your kids will love making (and eating) them!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees