- One and half cup sugar
- half cup evaporated milk
- quarter cup cocoa
- quarter cup peanut butter
- tablespoon butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Sugar, milk, cocoa boil till thick
Add peanut butter and butter
Let cool 2 hours
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg... 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.