Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3 packages semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- dash salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Over low heat, melt morsels with milk. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
Spread evenly onto wax paper lined 8 inch square pan. Chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 4.3/5 (219 Votes)
- Simply Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Classic Chocolate Fudge 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Extra Easy Chocolate Fudge 4/5 (5 Votes)
- BON BONS 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Southern Bars 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Mom's favorite cake! 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.