Mom's favorite cake!
- Chocolate cake mix, ice cream and chocolate fudge
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make chocolate cake
after its cool .... cut a square and then cut it in half add vanilla ice cream on one half then put the top back on
drizzle chocolate fudge all over it
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 4.3/5 (219 Votes)
- Classic Chocolate Fudge 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Bread 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Peppermint Bars 2.7/5 (5 Votes)
- "Quatre-quart" Pound Cake 2.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding 2.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Strawberry Short Cakes 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Homemade French Vanilla Ice Cream 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!