Chocolate Banana Bread
Use very ripe banana for a sweet flavor
If like banana and chocolate this recipe is for you
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels or (optional Dark Chocolate)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven 350F
Spray loaf pan w/vegetable oil
Mash the bananas
Combine flour,sugar, oil, and egg
add 3/4 cup milk chocolate morsel and stir
Spoon batter into pan
Sprinkle 1/4cup the rest the milk chocolate morsels evenly on top of the batter
Bake for 60 minutes
Cool for 10 minutes
Cut into 12 slices
You'll also love
- Grandma's Banana Bread 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Banana bread cookies 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- "Quatre-quart" Pound Cake 2.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pina Colada Bread 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Hazelnut Cake 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Banana Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.