Grandma's Banana Bread
Grandma's deliciously moist banana bread with black walnut flavoring. Seriously delicious, you won't want to miss out on this.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 c. + 1 tsp. oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. black walnut flavoring
- 2 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine dry ingredients; set aside.
Mix all other ingredients.
Add dry ingredients.
Cook at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
You'll also love
- Porikadalai urundai 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Chocolate sponge cake with gnash 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Chewy Fiber and Fruit Bars 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- CHEESE SCONES 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Ham and Olive Bread 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Eggless Banana Walnut Cake 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Nutella Swirl Banana Bread 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? Are you sure? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Watch the video to find out how you'll be peeling banana's from now on!