Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Moist and fluffy
- 2 ripe bananas
- 150 g all purpose flour
- baking powder
- 140 g butter melted and cooled
- 140 g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips semi sweet
- 50 ml baileys irish cream
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Beat in sugar with soft butter and mix until well blended.
Stir in egg mixture in two steps.
Mix baking powder with flour.
Add to the mixture, also in two steps.
Add mashed bananas.
Add walnuts and chocolate chips. Stir into the mixture.
Grease bottom and side of deep dish and flour it with 1 ts flour.
Pour dough into the pan.
Bake at 375 F in the center of the oven for 30 min or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool 5 min before removing from pan.
You can serve with milk or coffee for breakfast.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Brownie Waffles 4.1/5 (38 Votes)
- Turning store cookies into home... 4.6/5 (4 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Dates ball 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Peanut Brittle 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Skip A Meal Banana Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy Original Cheeseball Recipe 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe