Banana Bread. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 3 large bananas
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 2 tbsp. of butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cream sugar and butter together
sift flour,salt and baking soda than add to mixture
mash bananas and add to mixture
bake one hour in a 350 degree over for 1 hour
You'll also love
- Strawberry Layer Cake with Cream 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Rice Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Filo Wrapped Bananas with... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Sydney's Spice bread 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Kronk's Spinach Puffs (inspired by... 4/5 (41 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!