Pina Colada Bread
Yummy blend of banana's, pineapple and coconut.
- half Cup Butter (salted)
- half Cup organic Coconut Oil
- 1 and half Cup sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup very ripe Bananas
- 1 Cup Pineapple Tidbits
- 3 Cup flour
- 1 Cup unsweetened Coconut
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Add room temperature butter ans coconut oil to mixing bowl and mix well. Add sugar mix well. Add eggs and mix well.
Mash bananas and add with pineapple to mixing bowl. Mix.
Sift together dry ingredients, flour, coconut, baking soda and baking powder. Add to mixing bowl and at lowest setting mix until ingredients are no longer dry.
Split into two greased loaf pans and put in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50 minutes. after done let cool and take out of pans. Enjoy!
You can under bake it for a moister loaf.
You can easily halve the recipe.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Fudge 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Cake II 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Biscuits 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Hazelnut Cake 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Chilli and garlic bread 2.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- banana roll 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana Loaf 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.