Sweet Potato Biscuits
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup flour
- two thirds cup of milk
- half a stick of melted butter
- 4 tsp baking powder
- large pinch of sugar
- dash of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil and mash potatoes.
Combine all ingredients and mix to make the dough.
Roll it out to a half inch thickness, on a lightly floured surface.
Cut out biscuits, put onto greased baking pan.
Bake at 450 until golden. Serve with honey butter.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Hazelnut Cake 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- BISCUITS AND GRAVY 2.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ M&M Yogurt Cake 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Jalapeño Crawfish Cornbread 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pineapple Casserole 2.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Cheddar Bay Biscuits 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sour Cream Sweet Potato Pie 2.2/5 (124 Votes)
- Ground Beef Sweet Potato Steaks 2/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!