Jalapeño Crawfish Cornbread
Spice up your cornbread. 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix, 1lb crawfish tails ( Bernards prepacked) found at your grocery store. 1jar jalapeños, salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread Mix, 1 lb crawfish tails, 1lb crawfish tails. Can use Shrimp if crawfish isn't available. If using shrimp saute in skillet with butter and seasoning of your choice. Eggs and milk. Follow instructions on cornbread box. Also time.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Set oven to 350° ,Mix corn read as directed on box.
Add crawfish and jalapeño's ,mix well. If using shrimp mix into cornbread mix now.
Place mixture into a baking pan, put into oven for 25/35 mins.
When ready take out of oven,let cool for 10 mins, cut and serve.
No kid friendly to most kids who are sensitive to spice.Great with meals are as a light snack.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.