Southern fried corn
- 16 oz. bag corn
- 2tsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/3 cup cream
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in skillet. Add corn honey and cream let cook til carmelize.
You'll also love
- Brussels to Give You Muscles 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Catalina Beef Taco Salad 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Homemade French Vanilla Ice Cream 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Phulourie 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- scrample eggs and fried bologna 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pulled Pork 2.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Red Beans and Rice 2.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Asian Sture Fry 2.5/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.