- Baking powder
- Pepper, garlic, thyme
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients with blend dholl.
Leave to raise
Hot oil and pour small amounts of mixture in oil to fry.
You'll also love
- Pasta with Pecorino and Pepper 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- World Famous Mashed Potatoes 2.6/5 (6 Votes)
- scrample eggs and fried bologna 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Snack Attack 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Greek Salad 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
- MOMS PINEAPPLE FRITTERS 2.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Deviled Eggs 2.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Beginner’s Luck 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!