MOMS PINEAPPLE FRITTERS
Great with coffee in the morning or desert in the evening with a cup of milk
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 tbsp Crisco
- 6 small pineapple slices
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Combine dry ingredients with milk and other wet ingredients.
Add melted crisco
Shred pineapple slices and add to batter.
take a spoonful of batter and drop into hot oil,until golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper towel.
after cooled sprinkle with powder sugar
You'll also love
- pineapple and lemon passionfruit... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Pineapple Cheesecake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cincinnamon roll 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- whipped cream icing 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- apple cinnimon pancakes 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pigs in a Blanket 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Beginner’s Luck 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Gravy and Biscuits 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.