This is a light creamy cheesecake that will soon become your favorite.
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 beaten egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons gelatin (Mix into 1/2 cup pineapple juice)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups soft cream cheese
- 4 egg whites
- sm can of drained crushed pineapple (save juice for gelatin)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix the melted butter with the crumbs and press into a cheesecake pan.
Beat in a sauce pan egg yolks, sugar, salt and milk. Cook until it thickens. Add the gelatin mixture and stir until dissolved. Let it cool.
Add vanilla, cream cheese. Beat the custard until well blended with the cheese.
In a large bowl beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Gradually add the sugar. Fold the custard mixture into the egg whites.
In a separate bowl beat the whip cream until stiff. Fold into the egg white mixture. Fold in a small can of drained crushed pineapple.
Fill the crust with the mixture. Chill for several hours. Decorate with fresh fruit.
Need a sauce pan, large bowl for egg white mixture and medium bowl for whip cream mixture.
You'll also love
- 5 Cup Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Miss Hilda's Chocolate Peanut... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Pineapple Habanero Ice Cream 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Pineapple and Chocolate Upside... 3.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Stuffed Apricots 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Crust 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- easy apple pie 3.7/5 (89 Votes)
- Marshmallow Delight 3.7/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!