5 Cup Salad
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 cup of marshmellows 1 cup of sour cream 1 small can drained mandarin oranges 1 cup of coconut 1 can of crushed drained pineapple
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all ingrediants into bowl.
You'll also love
- Auntie Kathy's Ammonia Cookies 3.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Turkey (Lunch meat) & Stove top... 3.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Homemade Croutons 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Easy, Creamy Potato Soup 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Canned Guava (Fruit) Custard 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Terra Chip Salad 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Cream of summer vegetable Soup 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Salted Caramel Thumbprint Cookies
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe