Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
By maryjo young
Deli ham of choice with a fried egg topped with American cheese.
- Deli sliced ham or steak ham slices 2-3 slices per sandwich. 1 egg per. Sandwich and 1-2 slices of American cheese. A scoop of butter or margarine.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt a scoop of butter in to frying pan.crack full egg into pan and fry both sides to desired thoroughness.
Place open hard rolls onto microwave safe plate add slices of cheese to top part of roll and add sliced ham (cooked or not) to bottom portion of roll.
When eggs are cooked place egg on top of ham and close the sandwich.
Place sandwich into microwave and heat for 30 sec. Check and turn plate and heat another 30 sec. If desired.
You'll also love
- End of line Ham casserole - crock... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Omlete Bake 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Dr Pepper Cake 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Mac N Cheese 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Leah's Zucchini Bread 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with Red Onion 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Simply Great Chicken 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes #1 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?