Ham,Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
By maryjo young
Deli ham of choice with a fried egg topped with American cheese.
- Deli sliced ham or steak ham slices 2-3 slices per sandwich. 1 egg per. Sandwich and 1-2 slices of American cheese. A scoop of butter or margarine.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt a scoop of butter in to frying pan.crack full egg into pan and fry both sides to desired thoroughness.
Place open hard rolls onto microwave safe plate add slices of cheese to top part of roll and add sliced ham (cooked or not) to bottom portion of roll.
When eggs are cooked place egg on top of ham and close the sandwich.
Place sandwich into microwave and heat for 30 sec. Check and turn plate and heat another 30 sec. If desired.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (269 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn French toast recipe 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?