Chicken Salad with Red Onion
- 3 boiled boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 of red onion chopped
- 2 C red grapes sliced
- 1/4 C mayo
- Season w/ salt n pepper to taste
- Optional add in...pecans and sliced celery
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put boiled chicken in prcessor
Add onion until chopped
Put all ingredients in large bowl and stir to mix
Serve w/ crackers or put on buttery croissant. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ New Sweet n Sour Chicken 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Shrimp, Grape, Cashew Salad 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken, Potato & Rice 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Honey Ricotta Sandwich 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Tuna Melt Sandwhich 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Strips 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Brocoli Salad 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Really Red Pepper Hummus 4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.