Sloppy Joes #1
- Ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. worcestershire
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Brown ground beef and drain
Add onion and cook until softened
Meanwhile mix ingredients for sauce
Pour into pan with meat and onion
Lower heat and simmer until well combined
Serve with bun or toast
You'll also love
- Southwestern Creamy Pureed Black... 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Pad Thai 9 pts 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Famous BBQ Chicken 3.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Sour Cream/Cottage Cheese Noodle... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Spaguetti 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Tuna Melt Sandwhich 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Spaghetti Goulash 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Kaylees Grilled Cheese 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.