Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Ground beef
- Tomato sauce
- diced and paste
- Hp sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook for 3-4 hours
You'll also love
- Easy Baked Potato Soup 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mouth-Watering Beefy Stuffed... 2.9/5 (87 Votes)
- Chicken & Rice Casserole with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Rachel's Lasagna 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cabbage Noodles 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Meatballs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spaghetti Pie 3.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Grandma Jensens Spaghetti 3.3/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!