Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Ground beef
- Tomato sauce, diced and paste
- Hp sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook for 3-4 hours
You'll also love
- Cocktail Meatballs 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Linguine and Clam Sauce 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheeseburger Pie 3.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Antipasto Pasta Salad 3.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pasta with Salmon cream sauce 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce 3.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Grandma Jensens Spaghetti 3.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Lasagna Bolognese 2.4/5 (179 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!