Oven baked pasta with ham/sausages/chicken
- Meat of choice
- Veggie of choice
- Mushroom soup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Prepare/cook all ingredients
Bake in oven for 30min
Sprinkle cheese for last 5min
You'll also love
- Cocktail Meatballs 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- 'Spicy' Teriyaki Pork or Chicken 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Roast Beef 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken- Aromatic Green 3.7/5 (21 Votes)
- All Hail the Kale Chips! 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Blue cheese crackers 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Taiwanese Fried Rice 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Goat Cheese Rolls 4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.