- For the base:300 g flour, 1tsp instant yeast, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp oil
- For the sauce: 100 ml tomato sauce, 1 handful of basil (fresh) or 1 tsp dried, 1 garlic clove
- For the topping: 125 g ball mazarella, handful grated parmesan, handful tomatoes cherry, handful basil leaves (if you like it)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preparation method: Put the flour into a bowl, add yeast and salt and stir it together. Make a hollow in it and poor in warm water — 200 ml and the oil. Stir it again then put the base on a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 min until smooth. Cover with a towel and set aside.
For the sauce: mix together the tomato sauce, basil and crushed garlic. Set aside at room temperature.
Split the dough into 2 pieces and shape 2 balls. Each ball then roll out with rolling pin into rounds 25 sm across. The dough have to be very thin as it will rise in the oven. Put the rounds onto 2 baking sheets.
Heat the oven to 220 C. Put upturned baking tray on the top shelf in the oven.
Put the sauce over the dough, then tomatoes, mozarella and parmesan. Sprinkle some oil, season with salt and pepper.
Put the first pizza on top of the upturned tray. Bake for 8-10 min until crisp. Serve with a little oil and basil leaves if you like it. Do the same with the second pizza.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!