Margherita pizza recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Margherita pizza recipes
By Yulia2003, Vk.com
Preparation method: Put the flour into a bowl, add yeast and salt and stir it together
- For the base:300 g flour, 1tsp instant yeast, 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp oil
- For the sauce: 100 ml tomato sauce, 1 handful of basil (fresh) or 1 tsp dried, 1 garlic clove
- For the topping: 125 g ball mazarella, handful grated parmesan, handful tomatoes cherry, handful basil leaves (if you like it)
healthy summer grilled italian margherita pizza!
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a great sunday italian dinner, healthy whole wheat pizza recipe for a great summer dinner! Fire up the g...
- FOR THE CRUST
- 4 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour (I used a combination of freshly ground hard white winter wheat and barley ground slightly finer than bread flour + 1/4 cup gluten flour)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar (I used date sugar)
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 3/4 cups water with 3 tablespoons of whey from yogurt or raw milk making up the total liquid (the whey is optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil (not necessary but this helps tenderize the dough so it’s soft inside yet crunchy on the bottom)
- 5 cups cherry tomatoes
- 16 oz fresh mozzarella
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 oz fresh basil