Our easy pizza dough recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Easy pizza dough recipes
Pizza Dough in Bread machineRecipewe ♡
Pizza Dough in Bread machine
- 1 cup warm beer
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 and 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/4 tsp breadmachine yeast
8 brilliant hacks to make pizza without the dough
By Pascale Weeks
Got plenty of pizza toppings but no dough? Relax as we show you 8 ways to make crazy original pizzas with no dough necessary.
GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the breadmaker)
DIRECTIONS: Add the water, salt, honey & crushed garlic into the bread pan
- 2 cups whole wheat best for bread flour
- 2 cups white best for bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tsp bread machine yeast
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
You'll go bananas for this savory monkey bread
By Pascale Weeks
Balls of Pizza dough rolled in melted butter and Parmesan, then baked with Pesto and more Parmesan?! Yes please! STEP-by-STEP recipe here!
Mix together dry ingredients
- 5 1/4 cups flour
- 4 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp salt
- 4 pkg quick rise yeast
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup oil
Whisk flour and salt together
- 3 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsps salt
- 1 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 packet yeast
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil
20 Healthy Pizza Recipes That Don't Involve Dough
CRUSTLESS pizzas that don't use dough!
This is a recipe that grew from a mistake that ended up being fluffier than regular dough
- 2 Cups Water (between 110-115 degrees)
- 2 Tbsp Yeast
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 4 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- 5 Cups White Flour
Homemade Pizza Dough
How to make easy,fast rising homemade pizza dough
- 1 cup of milk(scalded)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/4 cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 3 cups of flour
Grandma Louise’s Pizza Dough
Put the flour in a huge bowl
- 10 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 envelope instant dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil