Our easy pizza dough recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Easy pizza dough recipes
Pizza Dough in Bread machineRecipewe ♡
Pizza Dough in Bread machine
- 1 cup warm beer
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 and 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/4 tsp breadmachine yeast
8 brilliant hacks to make pizza without the dough
By Pascale Weeks
Got plenty of pizza toppings but no dough? Relax as we show you 8 ways to make crazy original pizzas with no dough necessary.
GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the breadmaker)
DIRECTIONS: Add the water, salt, honey & crushed garlic into the bread pan
- 2 cups whole wheat best for bread flour
- 2 cups white best for bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tsp bread machine yeast
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
Savory Pesto Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread
By Pascale Weeks
Balls of Pizza dough rolled in melted butter and Parmesan, then baked with Pesto and more Parmesan?! Yes please!
Mix together dry ingredients
- 5 1/4 cups flour
- 4 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp salt
- 4 pkg quick rise yeast
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup oil
Whisk flour and salt together
- 3 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsps salt
- 1 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 packet yeast
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil
20 Healthy Pizza Recipes That Don't Involve Dough
CRUSTLESS pizzas that don't use dough!
This is a recipe that grew from a mistake that ended up being fluffier than regular dough
- 2 Cups Water (between 110-115 degrees)
- 2 Tbsp Yeast
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 4 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- 5 Cups White Flour
Homemade Pizza Dough
How to make easy,fast rising homemade pizza dough
- 1 cup of milk(scalded)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/4 cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 3 cups of flour
Grandma Louise’s Pizza Dough
Put the flour in a huge bowl
- 10 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 envelope instant dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil