Our easy pizza dough recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy pizza dough recipes
Mix together dry ingredients
- 5 1/4 cups flour
- 4 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp salt
- 4 pkg quick rise yeast
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup oil
8 brilliant hacks to make pizza without the dough
By Pascale Weeks
Got plenty of pizza toppings but no dough? Relax as we show you 8 ways to make crazy original pizzas with no dough necessary.
GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the breadmaker)
DIRECTIONS: Add the water, salt, honey & crushed garlic into the bread pan
- 2 cups whole wheat best for bread flour
- 2 cups white best for bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tsp bread machine yeast
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
Savory Pesto Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread
By Pascale Weeks
Balls of Pizza dough rolled in melted butter and Parmesan, then baked with Pesto and more Parmesan?! Yes please!
Pizza Dough in Bread machineRecipewe ♡
Pizza Dough in Bread machine
- 1 cup warm beer
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 and 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/4 tsp breadmachine yeast
This is a recipe that grew from a mistake that ended up being fluffier than regular dough
- 2 Cups Water (between 110-115 degrees)
- 2 Tbsp Yeast
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 4 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- 5 Cups White Flour
20 Healthy Pizza Recipes That Don't Involve Dough
CRUSTLESS pizzas that don't use dough!
Whisk flour and salt together
- 3 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsps salt
- 1 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 packet yeast
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil
Homemade Pizza Dough
How to make easy,fast rising homemade pizza dough
- 1 cup of milk(scalded)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/4 cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 3 cups of flour
Grandma Louise’s Pizza Dough
Put the flour in a huge bowl
- 10 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 envelope instant dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil