GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the breadmaker)
- 2 cups whole wheat best for bread flour
- 2 cups white best for bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tsp bread machine yeast
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Add the water, salt, honey & crushed garlic into the bread pan.
Pour the flour on top of the liquid mixture in the breadmaker.
Make a "well" in the flour and add the 3 tsp bread machine years
Select the dough cycle on your breadmaker.
When the cycle is complete, turn the dough onto a floured surface. Cover with plastic wrap and let the dough rest for 5 minutes.
Divide the dough into 2 equal parts and roll into circular shapes large enough to fit 2 pizza pans.
Cook the crust for 5-7 minutes in a preheated oven set at 425 degrees.
Add your favourite toppings or freeze the pizza dough for use at a later time.
You'll also love
- Savories- Mums Favorite Pie 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Sweet Cherry Tomato Salsa 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Asparagus 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (120 Votes)
- Sweet Bread Machine Challah 3.9/5 (129 Votes)
- Basic Egg Noodle Pasta 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!