GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the breadmaker)
- 2 cups whole wheat best for bread flour
- 2 cups white best for bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tsp bread machine yeast
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Add the water, salt, honey & crushed garlic into the bread pan.
Pour the flour on top of the liquid mixture in the breadmaker.
Make a "well" in the flour and add the 3 tsp bread machine years
Select the dough cycle on your breadmaker.
When the cycle is complete, turn the dough onto a floured surface. Cover with plastic wrap and let the dough rest for 5 minutes.
Divide the dough into 2 equal parts and roll into circular shapes large enough to fit 2 pizza pans.
Cook the crust for 5-7 minutes in a preheated oven set at 425 degrees.
Add your favourite toppings or freeze the pizza dough for use at a later time.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- CINNNAMON ROLLS 4/5 (102 Votes)
- Frog legs with Riesling 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- Bread Machine Bread 4/5 (122 Votes)
- Dinner Rolls - Bread machine 4.2/5 (107 Votes)
- Meat Curry 4.7/5 (90 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Delicious Homemade Dinky Donuts 4/5 (114 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!