Sweet Bread Machine Challah
- 1.5c water
- 3.5c plus tsp oil
- 1 egg
- 6c flour
- 3/4c sugar
- 4.5tsp yeast
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put all wet ingredients in, followed by dry-Dry should cover wet completely.
Make a well in flour and add yeast (shouldn't touch wet ingredients).
Bread machine on dough setting.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (276 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- WHOLE WHEAT & FLAX BREAD for... 4/5 (113 Votes)
- Choreg (Armenian Easter Bread) 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Sweet Chilli Chicken 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.