Sweet Bread Machine Challah
- 1.5c water
- 3.5c plus tsp oil
- 1 egg
- 6c flour
- 3/4c sugar
- 4.5tsp yeast
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put all wet ingredients in, followed by dry-Dry should cover wet completely.
Make a well in flour and add yeast (shouldn't touch wet ingredients).
Bread machine on dough setting.
You'll also love
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Sex In A Pan 3.9/5 (127 Votes)
- Tomato Tart 4.8/5 (55 Votes)
- WHOLE WHEAT & FLAX BREAD for... 4/5 (114 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (120 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Banana Bread 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Sweet Crepes 4.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Sweet Row Bread – with 65°C... 4/5 (111 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.