How to make sweet bread with yeast - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Sweet bread with yeast recipes
Sweet Bread Machine Challah
By rachd88, PUT A BOW ON IT HAIR ACCESSORIES
Put all wet ingredients in, followed by dry-Dry should cover wet completely
- 1.5c water
- 3.5c plus tsp oil
- 1 egg
- 6c flour
- 3/4c sugar
- 4.5tsp yeast
Mamma's Christmas Sweet Bread
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
My mother used to make this bread every christmas
- ½ cup milk (at room temperature)
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- ½ – 1 tsp salt (I always use less salt
- so I added ½ tsp)
- 3 tbsp liquid honey
- ¼ cup butter cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2½ cups all purpose or bread flour
- 1 tbsp grated orange zest
- 1 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp anise seeds (I left these out)
- 1 tbsp bread machine or instant yeast
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup mixed candied peel (see notes)
- 1/3 cup candied citron (see notes)
- ¼ cup silvered almonds