Our best sweet recipes with milk - 12 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Sweet recipes with milk recipes
Sweet Potato Custard
- 1 Large Can Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Milk - Enough to make thin
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
Santa's Little Helper: 35 Kid-friendly Christmas recipes to try
Let the little ones join in on the holiday food preparations this year with these fun and festive ideas.
Whisk eggs, milk, water and vanilla until smooth
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, plus more for pan
30 Incredibly Cute and Easy DIY Christmas Treats
Embrace the spirit of the season with these sweet, homemade morsels. Perfect for gifts, for parties, or just for fun!
Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies
Clean and peel 1 sweet potato
- Sweet potato, peanut butter, all purpose flour, baking powder, virgin olive oil, milk, ginger, cinnamon
Sweet Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
You'll be looking for any excuse to nibble at this cinnamon bread loaf once you taste it! Recipe here
- 2 cans (340 g each) refrigerated country biscuits
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 melted cup butter
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g pkg.) softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
23 Decadent Desserts You Can Make With Your Favorite Candy
Candy enthusiasts, unite! This collection of confectionery masterpieces shows you how to turn 23 of your favorite bonbons into dessert.
Dessert- Creamy Halwa
In a pot add milk, condesed milk; evaporated milk, kesar n gass powder mix with some milk (dont take extra milk)
- 1 1/2 pint milk
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tin evaporated milk
- 1 tin Nestle cream
- 2 1/2 tsp slightly full gass powder
- Good pinch kesar
- Few drops of different colour optional
American Sweet Potato Pie
INSTRUCTIONS Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups sweet potato puree (from 2 large cooked sweet potatoes)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup milk
Mamma's Christmas Sweet Bread
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
My mother used to make this bread every christmas
- ½ cup milk (at room temperature)
- 2 eggs (at room temperature)
- ½ – 1 tsp salt (I always use less salt, so I added ½ tsp)
- 3 tbsp liquid honey
- ¼ cup butter cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2½ cups all purpose or bread flour
- 1 tbsp grated orange zest
- 1 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp anise seeds (I left these out)
- 1 tbsp bread machine or instant yeast
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup mixed candied peel (see notes)
- 1/3 cup candied citron (see notes)
- ¼ cup silvered almonds
Sweet Apple Turnovers
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
roll pie crust into a 10-inch square on a lightly floured surface
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2 tart apples, peeled, finely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tsp butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp milk, divided
- 2 Tbsp sugar
Dessert- Coconut & Sojee
In a pot add the first 5 ingredients, stir and allow it to come to a boil
- 1 Litre Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tsp china grass powder
- 3 tbsp Sojee
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp Elachi
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cream
Sweet Row Bread – with 65°C Water Roux Starter
This recipe is prepared with Black and Decker B2300 bread machine
- Milk.................... 50 grams
- Sugar................. 40 grams
- Condensed Milk...... 30 grams
- Egg, mixed............ 1
- Custard Powder...... 2 teaspoons
- Butter................ 30 grams
- Water Roux......... 96 grams (approximately, and at room temperature)
- Bread Flour........ 275 grams
- Yeast............... 1.5 teaspoons