Sweet Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
You'll be looking for any excuse to nibble at this cinnamon bread loaf once you taste it! Recipe here.
- 2 cans (340 g each) refrigerated country biscuits
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 melted cup butter
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g pkg.) softened Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350°F.
Cut each biscuit into quarters. Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add biscuit pieces, in batches; toss to coat.
Place half the biscuit pieces in 3-L fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan sprayed with cooking spray; drizzle with half the butter. Repeat. Sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar.
Bake 40 to 45 min. or until toothpick inserted near centre comes out clean and top is golden brown. Cool bread in pan 5 min; invert onto plate. Remove pan.
Beat remaining ingredients with mixer until blended; drizzle over warm bread.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (279 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (125 Votes)
- Triple Peppermint Bars 3.1/5 (208 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.