Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman Way
What a difference vanilla and the broil setting make.
- Brown or White Sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 475, and mix all ingredients together. Spread on bread. Bake for 2-4 minutes. Keep your eye on it so it doesn't burn. When the topping begins to bubble, remove from oven.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1443 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1138 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (941 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (443 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (386 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (214 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.