- 4 tblsp margarine
- 2tblsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Blend first three ingredients together. Toast bread and spread onto toast as soon as it comes out of toaster. Serve immediately
Store unused mix in a tightly sealed container in fridge
You'll also love
- Mother's Rolls 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Craisins Breakfast 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sausage Muffins 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Iced Coffee 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Rainbow Slushy 2.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Breakfast Casserole 2.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Gram's Molasses Cookies 2.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pizza Muffins 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Review this recipe