Used for Summer parties
- Rainbow Icee Pops.
- Clear bowl
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Crush Icees and layer them as needed to make the perfect Slushy.
Freeze for 24 hours and take out about 5 minutes before using.
This worked better when layered quickly as some colors disappeared.
You'll also love
- Mango Popsicles 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Easy Fast Chicken Breast 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry Yum-Yum Pie 2.3/5 (111 Votes)
- Eggplant pasta 2.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Green Jello Salad with Evaporated... 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Mustard Popsicle 2.3/5 (86 Votes)
- Dairy Queen Ice Cream 2/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.