Green Jello Salad with Evaporated Milk
Grandma Rolph's recipe
- 1 package lemon Jello
- 1 package lime Jello
- 2 cups hot water
- Ice cubes
- 1 24 ounce large curd cottage cheese
- 3 large squirts of Miracle Whip
- 1 12 ounce can of Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 20 ounce can of Dole Crushed Pineapple (drained)
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- Walnuts (optional)
Mix Jello with hot water.
Add ice cubes till Jello starts to set, then take ice cubes out.
Mix in cottage cheese, miracle whip, evaporated milk, pineapples, and walnuts.
Carefully stir in marshmallows and then let sit in fridge until set.
Use pineapple juice instead of water for more flavor.
You'll also love
- Green Gram Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Green Heart Beats 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Grandma Dand's Buttermilk Salad... 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Vacherin Meringues 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad with Carrot and... 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- TOFURKEY 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Quick and easy mini Cheesecakes... 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cookies 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe