Quick and easy mini Cheesecakes with Blueberry toping
- 8 graham crackers (Crushed into crumbs)
- 4 T. butter
- 8 oz. neufchâtel cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. lemon zest
- Blueberry topping:
- 16 oz. frozen blue berries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 t. cornstarch
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350, and line 9 muffin cups with paper liner and spray with pam. In a bowl, mix the graham cracker drums and butter until just moistened. Spoon 1 tablespoon into each cup, pack them down to make an even crust in each. Bake crusts for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon zest and juice, and vanilla until mixed well. Top each crust with the cream cheese mixture, fill the cups almost to the top. Bake for 20-25 minutes, let them cool completely then chill in the fridge for about an hour before serving. Before serving top with blubbery topping and then enjoy!
To make topping combine all of the ingredients in a small sauce pan. Bring it to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until berries are reduced and the mixture thickness. (About 15 minutes.) Remove from heat and cool.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1440 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1130 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (333 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.6/5 (219 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!