Mini Blue Berry Cheesecakes
- 2 8 oz. pk. Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Nilla Wafers
- Blue Berry Filling
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract until smooth, Then add eggs, and mix.
Place nilla wafers at bottom of cupcake liner, pour batter over nilla wafer.
Bake for 20 mins. at 300 degrees. refrigerate for 2 hours.
Add blue berry on top. Serve.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Unbaked Chocolate Cookies 4/5 (43 Votes)
- Shortcake strawberry goo 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- 4-Ingredient Crustless PB... 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- cream cheese frosting 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Berry Good 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Mini pizzas with summer vegetables 3.7/5 (82 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Inside-out Beef Wellington Bites 3.9/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.