Blueberry Cream Cheesecake
- 2 cups Fiber One cereal
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- optional: Splenda & cinnamon to taste
- OR your favorite pie crust recipe
- 10 oz. fresh blueberries (save 2 tbsp for sauce if desired)
- 8 oz. fat free cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Sauce (optional):
- 2 tbsp reserved blueberries
- 1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend the crust ingredients in a food processor until no cereal clumps remain. Mold crust into an 8x8 pie pan (I usually spray my fingers with PAM first to avoid sticking) and up the sides. Bake crust for 10 mins.
Meanwhile, blend the filling ingredients, except the blueberries, in a clean food processor/blender until smooth.
When the crust is done, layer half of the blueberries on the bottom. Then pour in the filling and top with the remaining blueberries. Bake for about 1 hour and 10 mins, or until cake is starting to brown.
To make the sauce, just microwave the ingredients for 1 mins and mash together. Pour on top of cooled cheesecake. (You can do this now or when ready to serve.)
Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Layer Cake with Cream 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- SOPAPILLA CHEESECAKE (MEXICAN... 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Ranch Cheeseball 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Instant Blueberry Preserves On Rye 3.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Cheesecake 3.8/5 (57 Votes)
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Passion Fruit and Strawberry Creme... 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Holiday Taters 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!